Tuesday, February 22, 2011

last day in Raglan

today is my last day in Raglan. i'm really going to miss it here! i head back home to the States tomorrow...so i'll be going to Auckland to catch my flight out. i decided that today would be a relaxing one around Raglan. i walked down to the village...
had a coffee at the bohemian Bobo's coffeehouse and wrote a little in my journal...
then i took a walk on the beach to enjoy the sand and the water...
i'm going to miss the beach and the ocean...A LOT!!!!
on my way i discovered a jelly fish that had washed up on the beach amidst shells and other things...the tide was coming in...so i made my way back with a tearful farewell.
then in the afternoon i took a trip to Bridle Veil Falls. it was so beautiful to see this on my last day here. i will miss the amazing beauty that New Zealand so naturally displays. i've had a wonderful time in this gorgeous country...and it has now made it's way into my heart...i know i will return for more adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful posts, Lisa. I will always treasure these memories you shared with us!

    ReplyDelete